Sunday 3 August 2014

2 for 1 Special!

Hey all,

   Sorry I didn't make my post yesterday, quite honestly I forgot to. So I'm making up for my petty ignorance with today's post.

   Yesterday was a grand day. I went to the mall, and spent some of my hard-earned money, buying a fancy leather Nixon wallet, and a simple backpack for school. I got home and got immensely sunburned, foolishly forgetting to apply sunscreen. So that was stupid of me.

   But I got a fair bit of exercise yesterday, even if I had forgotten to do my 2 sets of sit-ups. I plan on going on my run right after I finish with this post. Instead of running as hard as I could to a mailbox not far away, today I will pace myself and run 3 times that length, to a farm at the end of the road.

   Eating healthy has gone well these past 2 days, I have had only 2 squares of chocolate, which was yesterday. I plan to have none today or tomorrow, nor any of the days left in my challenge.

   Everything else is going according to plan! I'm off to run now, see you all tomorrow for another update.

Robbiwood

No comments:

Post a Comment