Tuesday 5 August 2014

Two Posts in One, Again.`

   Yesterday was busy! I had done a lot and was exhausted at its end. I did a 5km hike with my friend and his sister, we went up into the Alouette mountains near my home in Maple Ridge. Here are some pictures! I also got a haircut, in the span of a half hour I managed to get my hair down from 6-7 inches long, to a quarter inch in length! I decided that if I was to work on my confidence, there's no point in hiding behind long hair.

   So that was yesterday. Today is a new day, and guess what happened early this morning? Sometime around 3am, I drifted off into sleep and had a dream about browsing NSFW websites, in short I was PMOing in my dream. Not good, I was so relieved to wake up and find out that it didn't happen! Later on in the day, I was bored and presented with a few opportunities.

  1.  I could browse Reddit further.
  2.  I could watch Netflix
  3.  I could practice music
  4.  I could run.
   I chose to practice, then run. I went on an 8 minute run around the park near my home, only stopping once before a stream I had to jump. That was fantastic, I loved it so much that I decided to do it again, 3 hours later! But this time, instead of doing the exact same thing, I ended by running into the parking lot, getting my mail, and running home on the road. It only added a minute of sprinting to my journey, but it was awfully fun.

   I just took a massive break in the writing, I had forgotten that loads of people were coming over for a BBQ, due to my brother and 5 of his friends returning safely from Europe. So that was a lot of fun, although I did end up eating unnecessary cake. Other than that, I ate healthy throughout the night.

   NoFap went well these 2 days, I edged earlier but only for 15 seconds, as I talked myself out of it really quickly. I'm rather proud of myself on my ability to shut down temptations recently.

And that's about all, folks!
Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment