Friday 1 August 2014

Starting to Question my Resolve

Hey,

   So, I'm not off to a very good start. I just had a PMO relapse in the shower, because I foolishly decided to bring my phone into the bathroom with me. Never doing that again, haha. So I've now decided to ask myself. Why am I doing this? Well, to be frank I'm not entirely sure. Mainly, I want to boost my confidence. Second to that, I want to be quicker when I shower. I usually spend 20 minutes in the shower (when I PMO), so I want to cut that down to 5-10. When I don't PMO, it's usually about 10 minutes, so that's not too bad. I also want to quit fapping because I'm not the best I can be when I PMO. So there's that.

   Anyways, moving on. I didn't eat half as much junk food as I usually do (before I started these challenges), yet I still can cut it out entirely. For example, I ate a small ice-cream bar earlier today, when I could've easily turned it down. That ice cream was my only bit of junk today, I've been eating healthy otherwise.

   I did 45 minutes of Tae Kwon Do sparring earlier, I've decided to go hardcore with my training up until my black belt exam, in 6 months approximately. So I got my cardio and workouts in today, due to having to do many a push up and sit up.

   Cold shower was well in the morning, and I even took a cold shower at night, though it didn't exactly stop me from PMO. Only I can do that.

   So yeah, today was decent in some ways, but poor in others. And I'm also going to add a counter to the bottom of each post, of how many times I PMO. Last time, I PMOd 7 times during my 40 days. That's really good for me, and I am very proud of myself. This time though, I'm staying under 3. If I go over 3, then I will have to punish myself in some horrific manner.

Robbie
PMO: 1/3

No comments:

Post a Comment